viernes, 23 de julio de 2010

Day 11 (Tucson first part!)

Day 11 (Tucson first part!)

The day began traveling as always!, We asked the receptionist the day before to inform us where we could get bus tickets to go to Tucson, they informed us that we should go to Phoenix and then buy the tickets, then we learned that from Mesa could have bought the tickets.
On the way to Tucson, I realized that was the emptier bus than I ever travelled in my life, I think of all the bus only 8 seats were occupied!, that shows that everyone has there car!.

When we got to Tucson cost us a lot to get a taxi, bus or any transport that could take us near to the hotel, note that in the not so tourist cities, is very difficult to move aorund if you don't have a car.

After arriving at the hotel and eat something we prepare and set out for the festival, the arrival at that festival would be nothing easy, nobody knew how to explain to us how to arrive, so we were leading with what little we have said and fortunately once I got to see the map! before coming to U.S..

After taking two buses and two hours of traveling, you never could think about where we finished! We got off at the stop the driver indicated, and surprise! We were at a truck stop, a place that never thought I would be in the U.S.

Should see the faces of the people, wondering what there were two women, was a very funny and yet a bit uncomfortable! We ask in the shop of the truck stop if we could get a taxi, to which the call was very funny to hear a man ask a woman as if they were two strange women who want a taxi, but at that place if it was rare!

After several turns with the car, and realize that the festival could not be more into nothingness, we finally arrived! We get in, and I tell Paola to stop, because I saw somebody with something pink (wellm pomegranate LOL) on his head, but the crazyest things was that he was like 5 metres far from us! And there were lots of people around him!! hahaha
Upon entering we found a lot of people in the festival and the most beautiful was seeing a lot of people with MARS T-shirts! You ought to see our happy faces, I think people of my country rarely understand what it is for us, here is not so many people with MARS T-shirts!

After walking a while we find the echelon of Phoenix, they're very nice! especially Jeremy! I will tell you that later the help he gave to us.
I leave a pic with the the echelon!


To be continue ...

I leave a sample of that even we're on vacations, were still doing promo!

Thanks @DayFantasy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario