viernes, 30 de julio de 2010

Day 12 (Venice Bech)


Day 12 (Venice Bech)

We went right to Los Angeles, we had to first stop in Phoenix and then we would continue to Los Angeles, which wasn't planned was that when we change planes would have to redo all the control, we had to go get the bag of Pao (as even though we were traveling with bags to carry in the plane, the Pao's bag wasn't being concidered as that) and then redo all the documentation, when we give to the mister on the airport our documentation, we could see he was delaying, so Paola asked what was happening, something that told him that my name was one of those wanted by the FBI and had to wait until confirmation that I am not the person they are looking for, the truth what could I do? Only relax and wait, so I did it, but my friend did not choose the same option!, after 20 minutes gave us the ok to continue and took our plane to Los Angeles.

On the trip we tried to think what could we do this day as our go to Hollywood was outstanding, but we knew there was much to look we choose to do that the next day, so we decided to go to Venice Bech.

We arrived at the hostel, we left our things and went to eat something, place chosen: Hooters! I think these salads were an addiction and also nobody is going to hooters to eat salad than us! From there we took one of the big blue that took us to Venice.

On arrival we found a place that is equal to such films as police or baywatch serie (although it was recorded in Santa Monica), to go for next to the beach is in love with the shop of glasses, I think Paola took me out of there, the variety the places had was incredible, after entering a few local walk along the beach and came across one of these inns, that of the films where there are lifeguards, we took a pretty good photos, but The bad news is that I do not know what happened to the camera that I saw all that day, but the next day was no more, so just remember that the two of us as this beautiful day I have no photos.




Thanks @DayFantasy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario