martes, 1 de junio de 2010

Day 8 (MGM - The Palms)

Day 8 (MGM - The Palms)

This morning we went to get a tour so Paola could go to the Grand Canyon, a place that was pending for me because the cost was high and I could not had that pleasure.
Then we went to see the lions at the MGM something incredible, there even were two babies, although it is sad to see them locked up, and I cannot forget my fear with a plastic crocodile!


From there we went to the Wynn buffet to have a super lunch! The truth is that the food was delicious and not to mention the desserts, I think that was my biggest weakness!



That day I felt terrible but something told me I had to go with Paola to The Palms and later went with the idea of seeing as it was the hotel, where the show would be, if the place opened to make line and see if there was any time cartel, because in the city had not seen anything!.



Before going to the Palms we passed a place that we could not ignore!



To be continued...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario