jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

Day 9 (Show SDC - MARS)‏

Everything is ready and the show began first with Street Drum Corps, I believe that I can not say more than I saw what I expected of them, they're a great band and I hope I could enjoy one show of them again soon in my life! Bobby is definitely insane, but at once divine hahaha
Some pics!




Then came the time of Neon Trees, unfortunately I can't say the same thing about this guys! I did not like at all, especially the singer seemed like a rude all the time, and even more rude when he spat on somebody at the audience, that's a band I wouldn't like to see!

The moment came and Escape started to rang, I can say that it gives you goosebumps with that start! And even more when the curtain falls! This was followed by Night of the Hunter! Song that fascinates me and that made all of us to start jumping and singing with all the enthusiasm, of course I did not care if I sang some part of the lyrics wrong and the people nexto to me asked themselves "What is this girl singing??" hahaha The show continued with Attack, Vox populi where I gladly could do the Stomp, stomp, clap! I thought I could never do that in my life, because here I don't think you can do it!, continued From Yesterday, A Beautiful Lie, This is War, 100 Suns and came the most expected moment of the show (for me, at least) and my Echelon friends just know that if that song wasn't played that night, something very bad was going to happen! After there came the acoustic part of the show, which began with Jared singing Hurrican, which was very short! Then he asked a guy what would like to hear and he said "Kings and Queens", so he played a small part acoustic!, Bad Romance followed by Revenge, then started with the Kill, and there came the time when Jared I hate that he got hit in the audience and he began to advance to the stage through the people, I did the opposite of what many would hahaha, I started to scream not to approach because each time I saw him closer, the people pressed me more and was becoming the hell! Such a great folly left all the girls excited and caused that I had to see the rest of the show tight! Next songs were closer to the edge, search & destroy, the beautiful The fantasy was the moment to Kings & Queens, and Jared began to choose the people, as it started to uncontrolled everything, people came from everywhere like crazy about going on stage and even Paola was one of them, unfortunately they did not let up on stage because was already too much people... I have to say that I saw the entire song from a side..





I don't want to forget that Pao catched pick from Jared and the picture he take with his blackberry and later upload to Twitter where was the flag that we bring to the show!


After the show I went to buy some things to the store hahaha and at the same time Pao bought something to drink!, Dehydration was intense!! There we went with LH to pick up the shirts that we had bought some months ago and later for our bags at the hotel! Remember she said that she will carried our bags? Well so it was, was our angel on the trip!

And then we went to the hotel, a day of three states expected us!


ps: I just saw hahaha


Thanks @DayFantasy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario