martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010

Day 15 (San Diego)

Day 15 (San Diego):

When we woke up, waited for LH to came to the hotel with the gorgeous news that we need to take us to another hotel, that night with Pao had searched a more economical one, clearly after a lot of shopping and things like that, we didn't had much money.

LH carried us to another hotel and we did everything fast to go to the zoo, because she told us that she couldn't stay all day with us and wanted to spend the most time all together.


When we arrived at the zoo I was thrilled with how big it was, we began to walk arounde and decide where to go because it's such a huge place! There were some animals I've never seen in my life and we even looked for similarities with MARS hahaha that was pretty funny!. After two hours LH had to go, so we say goodbye to her, but first we had to go for a churro, well, actually, LH wanted a churro, but those aren't like the churros here in Argentina, not even similar! And don't have dulce de leche!



We said goodbye and went with Pao to continue walking aroun and special search of some dwarf hippopotamus which I was obsessed with! We got a ride by cable car and also we took the bus that take you to tour the zoo, I think that with this you can imagine how big it was, after covering almost all went to eat something and that was the moment Paola ate hes first junk food of the trip! I got it!

After lunch I went like crazy when I realized that there were gorillas and had not seen them, I was like a girl telling to Paola that I wanted to see the gorillas, to which she replied that she wanted to see the dwarf hippopotamus! Time passed by and we were both happy because we could see both!

I must tell you that if you ever go to San Diego you must go through the zoo, I don't really like zoo because I don't like the animals are locked in there, but going to see animals that I didn't think would see in my life, like a baby koala, pandas, gorillas, etc ... Worth it!



After our tour in the zoo, we turn to the dowtown taking a bus and then premetro, a place that has such a beautiful architecture, everything is very Mexican style, it is clear that San Diego is very close to the border with Mexico. We walked a while, we took some pictures and ended up in a cafe where the coffee were the most delicious of the trip!

After we finished, went to the hotel and the trip was the hardest of the entire trip because we didn't found anything to go back, so we walked a long time, ending up in a downtown area and buy lunch at Subway, while trying to get some way to return the hotel.It end up getting very late, but we could took a taxi passing by witch could take us to the hotel, and luckly it gave me just enough time to take this picture! Something funny on the trip!



Thanks @DayFantasy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario